Damn...

Pot

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aye, in all of my other cars I've just gone over the bastards, seems I couldn't do it in this one...

I'm proper pissed off, and shattered, the recovery chap took more than enough time to come...

I thought the bodywork wouldn't cost too much to repair, until I saw the NSF and NSR Volks were dented... Damn...

Sorry to see this - i would start looking for a new one, i doubt you will see that repaired through insurance

Thats what I was thinking!! I just wasn't insensitive enough to post it.........:D

Have you got agreed value from your insurance company??

H.

OMG no. Just run the vermin over mate. Not worth trashin' the car.:(

Hope it gets sorted bud. Soonest.:(

Sorry to hear and see this Pot!! It's easy to say that you would run them over, but your natural instinct kicks in!!:blink:

Hope you get it sorted mate but it does look expensive!!:(

H.

So much easier said than done to "just run them over" isn't it?! I ran a fox over in the Supra a few months back. I was moving fast when I saw it, and it took a long time to reach my front wheel after hitting the bumper. Not a pleasant experience, and not one I want to do again!

Hope you can get everything sorted out asap mate, and that the wheels are save-able!

Realist here :) - better to know now than get his hopes up and find out in a few weeks time.

It's ok mate!! As long as I wasn't the first to kick Pot whilst he was down.....:D Looking at the damage to the front strut I can't see it being repaired by the insurance..........:(

Bagsy first on any bits!!:sly:

H.

that looks a little bit like the damage i had, i decided not to go through insurance as new they would of written it off becasue of costs to fix it, i obtained second hand panels and brand new bits from toyota like slam panels ect and fixed it all myself, Cost around £500 in the end.

See here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=114669

Guest Geneb

Thank GOD! it was only an N/A that was Damaged........

Only kiddin POT really sorry to see that happen to your car and TBH i would have done the same thing, if you need another set of wheels to keep you going till you get some sorted gimme a PM there free to you bud