The mkiv Supra Owners Club

phoenix

grahamc

Mark also isnt the most web savvy of people. He also puts most of his time in to working on peoples cars so when he gets home i think he likes a bit of a relax.

He normally collects my car for work at 7.30am and drops it off at about 7pm. So doing 12 hour days to get stuff done.

JB

I'm not sure why you equate being on here with being good. Although there are many good traders on here - do you remember a guy called Lucifer.....?

I dont... I have been on here long enough to see a few traders go, MKivStore, FutureMotorSport, etc. I was just thinking that w have a lot of new owners on this site, more joining all the time, but yet one of the traders thats come as "most" recommended, is not even on here. Just a little strange to me...

Mark also isnt the most web savvy of people. He also puts most of his time in to working on peoples cars so when he gets home i think he likes a bit of a relax.

He normally collects my car for work at 7.30am and drops it off at about 7pm. So doing 12 hour days to get stuff done.

JB

Sounds like he enjoys working on cars, which is always good! But surely he has desk jockey that could show a little presence on the forum, does not have to get involved with the politics on the forum.

But surely he has desk jockey that could show a little presence on the forum, does not have to get involved with the politics on the forum.

No real need for him to be on the forum as he has established such a good reputation without doing so.

As JB says Mark ain't the best with web stuff and he tends to like to keep 'work at work' so he gets family time in the eves etc.

He doesn't have a desk jockey, small but perfect setup without the glitz and glamour and bullshit that's gone before with some traders (you end up paying for all that crap in the end btw;) )

He doesn't try to be anything flash, just a good honest guy with loads of experience and reasonable prices, what more could we ask for?

Paul

I guess some people presume he has a big setup, far from it, its just him now days on his own, and a one ramp workshop.......

But as others have said, Mark's not into the web and forums, and its not like he needs to put the extra effort in, word of mouth can keep his schedule busy for the next foreseable few months.....:cool: