The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Help needed!!

Guest gillies888

Guest gillies888

I am after some help on Supras and was wondering if you could help.

I am confused about types and values. What ones are worth more, and what ones i should be looking at.

The one i am looking at is 1993 3ltr twin turbo aero top, import, full leather 2, MK4. I cant get a good guide by using parkers.

So has anyone got a price guide for different models and specs?

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gilles. Welcome to the club. Aero tops fetch good money and are well thought of. Obviously need to take into account mileage condition etc but hopefully you're onto a good thing. You'll find what you need to know on here for sure. Good luck:)

Guest gillies888

OK ok ok sorry should have said hello first. But here is my situation. Was looking at buying my mates Supra.

Its a 93gz aerotop with full leather, 3 ltr twin turbo.

Now the problem is i crashed it!!! Its not bad, just wrecked all the alloys and put a dent in the rear quater.

But i have got some options now.

Put some new alloys on and get the rear quater fixed and let him have it back.

Or give him the £5000 he wants for the car, put some alloys on it and fix rear quater slow time.

Need to know if a 1993 aerotop gz 3ltr twin turbo is worth that. Its got 100miles on the clock, but loads of service history.

stuck now on what to do?????

A fair price I think, depending on how much you want to spend on wheels and the cost of the fixing the panel. How did you crash, these things can catch you out. Someone will be along shortly who can give you a better idea on prices.

Guest gillies888

Hoff,

Had a tyre blow out, swung left from it, tried to swing it right to avoid lampost and just clipped the rear. But in turning to avoid lampost, managed to hit both sides of road wrecking alloys. Pricing up some options now.

Should be £1200 to get it back to how it was.

So would be £6200 when done. So not sure whether to get fixed and sort out for him. Or just give him 5k and keep it.

Gutted though!!

Absolouty gutted. If its a blow out though its not really your fault. But if you like the car and think its worth the money (probably is, but wait a bit longer for someone else to tell you also) in your opinion and you can afford it why not.:)