The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got the supra dyno'd yesterday

Metallikev

Hey all, just thought i'd post, got my uk spec 6pd supra dyno'd yesterday, thought i'd see what the old gal is pushing, result

328bhp @ 6600rpm

not bad for a 14yr old car, only mods are exhaust (both cats still on), hardpipes, hks ssqv and an induction kit. Gotta love the 2jz engine eh ;)

Kev

Thats the plan Gaz ;), how much extra does it give you roughly when you decat?, should be ok on the uk spec tho should'nt it due to the larger wastegate?

Good number for a stock car :thumbs:

On the UK spec you'll need to fit a boost controller to up the boost, when going BPU. You should be somewhere around 375-400hp with the boost raised to 1.2bar. You will also get quicker spool up of the turbos and the engine will feel a lot more responsive.

Cheers nic, anyone any suggestions for a good boost controller?, there's a few on the market, obviously some better than others

Depending on what you want to spend and features you want, I'd recommend any of the Blitz range; Dual SBC Spec R, SBC-ID III, SBC i-Color or the new HKS EVC VI

The SBC i-color and EVC VI are the best available on the market, the i-color has loads of features and coloured screen, in terms of ease of use and the design I prefer the HKS EVC VI.

I've used most of the above and now use the new EVC VI. If you'd like prices for any of the models just let me know.