The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Change of wheels?

bondinho

Morning all.

I'm thinking about changing the wheels on my Supra, the ones currently fitted are Fox RS3s as below.

I'm quite tempted by these wheels though:

They are advertised as 9" fronts and 10" rears with et35 all round. And they are up for £195 plus delivery which I thought was quite a good price??

Do you think they would suit a red Supra? Or should I stick with the RS3s until something really nice comes up or until I have £1200 spare to get a set of Rotas? :rolleyes:

Any opinions welcome ;)

Wait for the Rotas mate. Your car looks good with the Fox's so why waste the money on these and the new tyres. IMO of course.:)

I agree with that. Im thinking of getting some black Rota gtr's with the red lip. Gorgeous wheels. maybe too black for my car though. Id wait and save for a set if I were you.:)

I agree with that. Im thinking of getting some black Rota gtr's with the red lip. Gorgeous wheels. maybe too black for my car though. Id wait and save for a set if I were you.:)

Hyper black would look the dogs on yours mate. :) Don't suppose GTR's come in Hyper though.:(

I've seen those Volks wheels but I'm not sure how easy and how much it would cost to get a single wheel?? They are very nice, but I'd prefer gunmetal or black with red lip wheels I think.

Think you guys are right, I'll stick with the current wheels until I've got the spare money for Rotas :)