The mkiv Supra Owners Club

santa pod convoy

still waiting on a convoy from the south west to go the pod 24th of this month!!!.....

list so far....

1:Rollin_thunder (me)

2: leelbuk

3: manual95

4: jim supra

5: jaymdee

130 of 130 stand CLUB pass's le ....

post code for services where main group will be

Toddington services

LU5 6HR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 95Manual

Hey guys, Just paid a deposit on a supra today, always wanted one and now I just got a few more days till I collect it, I really cant wait. Definatley going to Santa Pod on 24th, been for the last 3yrs running, not gonna miss this one. where is the convoy meeting to cruise ova to N'hants? Im based in Wells, Somerset, be a nice debut run for my new baby :D

good question man....

are you up for it? if you are then id click the link above in my thread & get you name in early as theres 16 places left & we have a club stand & everything going up for us all :cool:

i was thinking maybe (edit as im a muppet & cant read a map >_

im heading out of Bristol & think Lee is kinda weston super mare way so we would maybe meet gordano services & if any others like jim,claire, paul etc etc are venturing up from there neck of the woods then def gordano services :D

as i dont wanna be a billy no mates & go all that way on my own... mind you a bit late now as i ordered the ticked just need to find a holiday inn close to it now....

M4 jct 15 it says on multi map & my sat nav so i dunno if thats any better for a meeting point for ppl in the SW neck of the woods & the we could pick up the stragglers along the way

Santa Pod Raceway

Airfield Road

Podington

Wellingborough

Northants

NN29 7XA

England

post code & addy for the pod :D see where you like to meet & post on here & hopefully i wont be a billy no mates :lol:

M4 jct 15 it says on multi map & my sat nav so i dunno if thats any better for a meeting point for ppl in the SW neck of the woods & the we could pick up the stragglers along the way

Santa Pod Raceway

Airfield Road

Podington

****Wellingborough*****

Northants

NN29 7XA

England

post code & addy for the pod :D see where you like to meet & post on here & hopefully i wont be a billy no mates :lol:

Just thought I'd point out thats where my baby is from! I'm returning home :D

I'll be in the convoy! Got a mkivsupra.net stand pass and will be ordering tickets too :)

Hope to see loads of ya there!!!

We may pick you up on the way (from Westbury, Wilts)

We usualy go A303 - A34 (over the M4) and up to Oxford etc.

All depends on times etc (or if we go really early and pick the Toddington Convoy up on the M25) :Pling:

Will keep an eye on the thread and keep you posted.

Cheers

G

Guest 95Manual

Lookin promisin now guys,

This car is the sheer work of the devil, at least the finance company have agreed, lookin to have everythin arranged for the 21st, which is pushing it.

Unfortunatley, i only have an SZ, but hey, means I can move on to bigger better things later, like maybe, an rz :innocent:

Anyways, heres a pic of my new motor, any recommendations on skirts I should have? PM me so as not to go of track with the Forum subject.

Cheers Guys :D

Supra.jpg

We may pick you up on the way (from Westbury, Wilts)

We usualy go A303 - A34 (over the M4) and up to Oxford etc.

All depends on times etc (or if we go really early and pick the Toddington Convoy up on the M25) :Pling:

Will keep an eye on the thread and keep you posted.

Cheers

G

isnt that M4 Jct 15 thats where i suggested we meet ppl from that area anyways.. so we could meet you guys from that area & convoy up to the main group?

im thinking for those of us who are nearer my neck of the woods we meet at gordano service at 6am as its roughly 2.5hrs to the pod so if the main convoy is meeting at 830am sharp we should be there with a hour to spare sound good?

i will keep names updated on 1st post, hurry though as there are not many places left now Lui is the person you need to contact for ticket & stuff

yay looks like im not going to be a billy no mates now :D :friends: :friends:

i was thinking of gordano for 6am jim pass the word on, then we will meet up with more around Jct 15 M4 then meet the main bunch at the other services for 8am :cool:

Yep sounds good! Looks like a great day out!:eyebrows:

i know dude :( but other wise i don't think that we will meet the main convoy in time

check my 1st post to judge the distance & see what you how long it will take you from yours im about 90mins away i think checking now.......

total distance: 137.96 miles (137.96 km)

est. duration: 2 hour(s), 16 minute(s) hmm slightly off on my ETA :lol: