The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Jap Night Meet at the Ace Cafe Tuesday 3rd July

lui

Jap Night at Ace cafe Tuesday 3rd July should be quite few supra's going

:bang: Don't forget to booked your car into main car park see details below::bang:

Last month one filled up quite fast so get booked in early

Jap Night at the Ace Cafe is held every first Tuesday of each month great place lots of cars & plenty of action on roadside too & there's a bar / great food & there plenty of indoor seating.

Last month quite few Supra's 10+ turned up loved it & all had great night also saw few Supra's parked outside so don't forget to get your car booked into main car park.

Book in early to avoid disappointment of not getting place in main car park as it holds only 50 cars.

If coming email Ace Cafe at [email protected] telling them that's your car is a supra complete with registration number & they will book your car into main car park or call Clair the organizer of this event on

07891-544676 & she will booked you in

This event goes on from 6pm till 11pm

Address of Ace Cafe is at

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, this runs parallel with the New Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

Postcode for your sat nav is NW10 7UD

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1n.htm

Who's coming add name to list below

01. Lui

02. Wayney

03. JamieP

04. Mr lover

05. P111ddy

06. Viperrob

07. Fargo

I have booked in all 6 cars listed above so far

Guest Dave P

I've just joined the supra forum,and would like a space in the ace cafe car park for the meet in August,i don't know if the august meet has been set yet,my car is just in the last stages of being built by Envy Performance,if you want to check the build then go to envy site through the forum,eventually were hoping for 1600bhp,fully street legal,TRD widebody kit,Trafficstar RTS 19x12 rear,19x10 front wheels,Varis carbon bonnet,JUN gt2 rear wing,Ridox rear roof spoiler.Engine wise;fully built engine,fully built head,4 inch straight through pipework and end tanks for greddy 4 row intercooler,FULL RACE T6 low mount twin wastegate turbo manifold,Garrett gt55/91 turbo,with jet hot oil coated 5 inch down pipe,mid pipe,and custom 5 inch exhaust,veilside inlet manifold,1600cc injectors,200bhp nx wet nitrous kit,2 x hks racing blow off valves,3 x walbro fuel pumps,weldon fuel pres. regulator,chrome and polished engine dress,earls fittings where possible,AEM ecu,5 bar map sensor,hks dli,.INTERIOR will be colour coded HOK candy green,thats the welded half roll cage and the dash plastics,it will have the top of the range Bride Gias Reclining carbon Bucket seats,driver and passenger,takata harnesses,blitz sbc i-colour boost cont.,PLX Devices wb o2 and egt controller,6 x Greddy gauges,2 x Polished nx bottles,DO-LUCK interior floor support bar,DO-LUCK rear strut tower bar and TEIN EDFC controller,TRD 10,000 tacho,line lock.BRAKES and CHASIS. Tein type flex coilovers,titan motorsport anti-roll bars,titan motorsport gearbox and diff mounts,TRD diff.,titan motorsport carbon propshaft,titan motorsport scatter cage,AP RACING front brake kit,3G rear discs and pads with jdm callipers. NO ICE. i know i've missed parts out but thats a rough idea of whats been used.i've got Clair's number to ring,as i really would like to have e reserved space,my name is dave.Dave P on the forum,

Guest Dave P

yeah,would be great to compare how they both behave,what about that white auto supra at the supra santa pod meet with 500bhp,it did the strip in 10.7 or 8,thats the advantage of autos.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, just got back....

I must be getting too old for this shit... Seemed to be WAY too many youngsters pratting about.. and not just mucking about it, it was getting DAMN dangerous. Some absolute idiot in a blue scooby constantly pushing his luck and getting closer and closer to people. Couple of times people had to jump out the way.

Safe up on the bridge, but not sure it is my cup of tea anymore...

Hmm, just got back....

I must be getting too old for this shit... Seemed to be WAY too many youngsters pratting about.. and not just mucking about it, it was getting DAMN dangerous. Some absolute idiot in a blue scooby constantly pushing his luck and getting closer and closer to people. Couple of times people had to jump out the way.

Safe up on the bridge, but not sure it is my cup of tea anymore...

sounds like normal :D

sounds like normal :D

It isn't the mucking about that bothers me... I like the smell of burning rubber as much as the next petrolhead, but it is the fact that some of the people were just plain dangerous.

Some of the people such as the E36 had excellent control (although people were still too close for my liking), but then you had people like the blue scooby or the silly corsas who were just heading towards trouble.

Then the stupid idiots who pushed the emergency stop button on the back of the bus...

Give me an open airfield and I'll muck about with the rest of them, but definitely getting too close for safety I reckon.

It isn't the mucking about that bothers me... I like the smell of burning rubber as much as the next petrolhead, but it is the fact that some of the people were just plain dangerous.

This is exactly the reason I make no effort to attend the Ace Cafe events. Burning rubber and showing off is all fine and good but on a heavily used public road with crowds just feet away it's all a little unsettling.

Gav, I know you like a bit of a sillyness as much as I do, but it's reassuring to hear you say what you did. I was begining to think I was alone!

Even at our own Ace Cafe day one of the knob-end Turbofit mechanics managed to crash a customers car, only feet away from a few dozen spectators.

I must to admit giggling at the bloke who jumped on the postal van (the first time, it got silly there after), but the postal van didn't see him and set off down the road a decent pace... Last I saw was the van going under the bridge with blokey hanging on for dear life...

I must to admit giggling at the bloke who jumped on the postal van (the first time, it got silly there after), but the postal van didn't see him and set off down the road a decent pace... Last I saw was the van going under the bridge with blokey hanging on for dear life...

Natural selection in action :D