The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting AEM fitted and mapped friday..

suprafan72

Just whilst im thinking about it is there any nifty features on the ecu that will help with t51r along? 2 step? antilag?

I have a heavy spec on mine including a fuel system which should be able to cope with the t51r's capacity... etc etc... so my engine is prepared for it..such as cams, oil cooler etc etc...

you will not be dissapointed but be prepared he like to do things right (as they should be) and if he finds a problem he is methodical about sorting it, it is fantastic and torture watching your car on the RR, the AEM is great and can give you any electronic control function as I found out yesterday including controlling your cooling fans and even the stereo !!

You can has 2 step for effects and NOS control along with boost control and race fuel maps, endless really, have a great day and good luck

you will not be dissapointed but be prepared he like to do things right (as they should be) and if he finds a problem he is methodical about sorting it, it is fantastic and torture watching your car on the RR, the AEM is great and can give you any electronic control function as I found out yesterday including controlling your cooling fans and even the stereo !!

You can has 2 step for effects and NOS control along with boost control and race fuel maps, endless really, have a great day and good luck

Thanks mate... and thats the sort of mapper i like doing business with.... im looking forward to seeing results... im intending to run my boost control from the aem for starts and yes a 2 step for affect.. maybe flames spitting out of the exhaust on the overun (a big kid i know)