The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does my Spat 'mistake' look ok then?

Sheefa

For those of you that saw my thread last week, I accidently purchased a set of Facelift spats and I have a pre-facelift Supe! :rolleyes:

Still, I got Liam to fit them and I actually think they look pretty good. Don't 'think' you'd notice something amiss if you weren't in the know.....:innocent:

Notice new stubby aerial too - which is nearly straight :D

Greg

Rear 1.jpg

Rear side 1.jpg

SUPRA 1.jpg

Cheers guys, yes as mentioned a cut out for the side markers indicated by the small straight line.

Was going to get some clear markers for them, but now I think I'll pass as it seems to look fine and of course, is a little different too :)

Sheefa, it looks horrendous... Terrible, Horrible!...

Now swop your car for mine, and the unprimed VS spats I've got in my garage, it's not a facelift car, and the spats aren't facelife either... All you have to do is get them sprayed and fitted...

I can't believe I'm doing you such a favour... I'll be round tomorrow to pick it up ;)