The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my first totoya infact!

L33

hey guys im new, im 20 and from somerset!

been drivin 2 years and had 6 cars so far, get bored of them to fast yet i think this one wil last! i had a show car pug 106 gti b4 this one.

the pics aint great cuz its on my mob but i wil clean it up soon and get some good pics. its a 3L N/A manual.

got to say this site has every thing its amazin! need to do my head lights soon and i found a bit about it on here!

Guest 95Manual
Out of wondering whats the insurance like on the N/A?

20 with 2 years ncb?

Well I just bought my First Supra, Im 23, it is a 95 SZ Manual, nice deep dish split 5spoke rims, Do-Luck Bumper and a few toys inside, My insurance is only £580 Fully Comp.

Apparently I Got a Huge Discount for Driving experience. I've only got 2yrs NCB.

Well I just bought my First Supra, Im 23, it is a 95 SZ Manual, nice deep dish split 5spoke rims, Do-Luck Bumper and a few toys inside, My insurance is only £580 Fully Comp.

Apparently I Got a Huge Discount for Driving experience. I've only got 2yrs NCB.

That seems incredibly cheap! My stock UK (except wheels, which didn't affect my premium) cost me more to insure and I'm 24 with 5 years NCB. I'd check it's not a mkiii or a UK car they've insured it as; a few people have mentioned that they've received very competitive quotes and found out it wasn't the correct car.

Guest 95Manual
That seems incredibly cheap! My stock UK (except wheels, which didn't affect my premium) cost me more to insure and I'm 24 with 5 years NCB. I'd check it's not a mkiii or a UK car they've insured it as; a few people have mentioned that they've received very competitive quotes and found out it wasn't the correct car.

yea, got mine with keith michaels, a guy called christian wheatley. def mk4, i know the guy quite well. he knows what hes doin. giv him a call they got a website.

yea, got mine with keith michaels, a guy called christian wheatley. def mk4, i know the guy quite well. he knows what hes doin. giv him a call they got a website.

I've heard of them actually, but not until after I'd insured my Supe :(

I'll definitely give them a try when renewal time comes round!