Facelift 6p vvti - the ultimate supra?

hogmaw

Which is the most desirable stock supra  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most desirable stock supra

• Facelift vvti 6 speed
    • UK spec 6 speed
    • Aerotop

Seeing the superb example of a facelift vvti 6sp that Nigelc has for sale, some people commented that it is the ultimate supra to own from standard. Or is it UK spec 6 speed? Or aerotop... which would you have? What you say folks :) :) :)

i have a stock one in quicksilver if u want it. needs a bit of a touch up cause of some chips on the tailing edge :p

:) Thanks Guigsy but I want something different / rare / left-field. I may even modify a standard one to get the look I want.

Or maybe I'll leave the issue to the next owner.

Well, when I was looking at spending 17-20k on a special Supra the thought of a UK spec never seriously crossed my mind.

More power, more torque, sportier suspension, lighter weight, Recaro sports seats.

It's a no-brainer for me.

If I wanted a more luxurious Supra with soft suspension, bum warming seats (wtf is that about?) and headlight washers I suppose a UK is fine but who wants that stuff on a 'sports' car anyway?

Don't get me wrong, they're fine cars, but equal with decent jspec 6sp TTs IMO.

No import is the ultimate Supra ;)

Is that:

"No import is the ultimate Supra"

or

"No, import is the ultimate Supra"

;)

Must agree with Jake on this one, a late model VVTi 6spd with all the trimmings is the ultimate stock supra. Nothing the UK spec or eariler import specs has anything that makes them more desirable.

In fact the lardy UK spec options make it the least desirable one to me ;) (thats just a :stickpoke for bobbeh really :D )