The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bristol....

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Ok saw that at least 2 or 3 people are intrested in a meet in bristol, thinking the last weekend in June? (30th or sunday the 1st)

Anyone intrested? Meet in bristol have a drive round, stop off at a pub or two then see what people want to do:)

ill need a map,only been bristol once

eeeasy Mate, follow the potholes,round the roadworks, past the speed cameras,mind the bus lane then stop at a couple of dozen sets of lights......Oh yeah, where are we going?

See you there (if i can find it!!!)

Dave

Guest Phillw454
eeeasy Mate, follow the potholes,round the roadworks, past the speed cameras,mind the bus lane then stop at a couple of dozen sets of lights......Oh yeah, where are we going?

See you there (if i can find it!!!)

Dave

Lol you must live here:D

Guest jon..

hope you dont mind a new boy joining in but if i havnt sold my sup by then i will be up for a run out just dont show me up i dont have a turbo would like to put some pics on but aint clever enough anyone tell me how to do it ta

18-03-06_1209.jpg

Guest Phillw454

Ok lets say macdonalds in cribbs at 7? Its just next to the big macro building, just seems the only place without speed bumps for all your inpractical cars:p

If you get lost i should be able to find most of you, id say the mall but theres lots of speedbumps!

If you get too lost try and look for the vue cinema with a retail park, theres a KFC you can stop in with no bumps as i remeber.

Let me know if your all still coming.:)

Guest richymotor

it may not have speed bumps but it's got the harshest entrance for lowered cars .... claire has to line it up almost side ways to not hit the front on the way out

easier place would be halfords (plus people might get the wrong maccas as there are two within three hundred yards lol)

just my 2p's worth again

Guest Phillw454

Ah yes forgot the entrance, does halfords not have speedbumps? The next to pc world etc? or am i getting confused? Lol not been up there in ages

Guest Phillw454

Lol im not too sure where halfords is up there but if i cant find in then the big asda up there is perfect :)

Im sure il find it.

So halfrods in cribbs at 7!!!!!!!!