The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lucky escape - all my water departed lol

Fifty

:)

Set off home from work -- noticed steam ; now even I know thats not right.

next thing gauge goes lets say HIGH!

Pull over to finfd the stupid top hose has come off! All my new lovely red water gone.

Fortunately a friend game past and I was able to fill with Spring water from several bottles. Now Ive got to refil with Toyota red - bollox but hey another 20 yards and K A B O O M bye bye engine. Car seems to have suffered nought; but my shiny engine bay is naffed.

Rich

Yes Anfdy I have a new lot of Toyota 4 to put in but just had to use water to get home. Ive just refilled everything as I fitted a new rad a couple of weeks ago - bummer.

mind you (i WONDER WHO LEFT THE HOSE LOSSE ....HMMMM) but it does have water in it lol its just a glycol mix aint it ???

Rich

Yes Anfdy I have a new lot of Toyota 4 to put in but just had to use water to get home. Ive just refilled everything as I fitted a new rad a couple of weeks ago - bummer.

mind you (i WONDER WHO LEFT THE HOSE LOSSE ....HMMMM) but it does have water in it lol its just a glycol mix aint it ???

Rich

NO mate. We bin' doin' this with bikes for a while. My bikes fan doesn't cut in 'til 105 degrees mate. Do not shortcut this. They do know what they're doin'.

With these cars don't second guess mate. They know everything they use lasts 100k plus.!!! We can't bud.