The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help :( i need a body shop lol.

ShamelessTT

Hi guys,

Ive just had chips away do an estimate to get my car back to tip top condition as it has quite a few marks. £1128 all in.......which covers 90% of the chips and marks (none of them are super obvious tho but ther bugging me).

However im thinking sod that and go the full hog on a full respray!, so what i need now is a recommendation on a body shop, pref in the west midlands or not 2 far........

I know people on here have had resprays etc, question is how much am i looking at?

Cheers,

Si

Yeh id b prepared to go up to 2k @ a bodyshop.........maybe more but id want it perfect lol.

Give Albert at Knightracer a call and he will be able to help you with all the details I am sure, I have had a bumper sprayed by them and was a great job, they have done some fantastic work e.g JamieP's and Gaz6148's sons car ;)