The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fog lights - how to change?

PaulD76

Hello

Does anyone know how to change the fog light bulb in the main headlamp? I have unscrewed the back and can see the cable, but when i look inside i can see a sping clip, but cant seemt to get it to do anything! :(

Does this twist? i brought some xenon lights which I am pretty pleased with, but these bulbs are proving a pain :(

Thanks for any tips

Thanks - I managed to replace my FOG LIGHTS! : )

Sadly they dont work. I brought a set of 8 from the web, the rest work perfectly, I didnt touch these at all,,, so im really not convinced its the bulbs... What else could it be?

Dumb question, but i have the button on my dash board, this controls the rear fog light.. this should activate these as well????

Its not end of the world, just a pain. Gotta admit i dont think they have ever worked... maybe electics??

Thanks for any tips

cheers Andy T

I told ya it was a dumb question ;)

Anyway, success. all working and i learnt something new about my beloved supra...

Cheers

There are no dumb questions mate, just ones that you know the answer to or not. :)

i supprised how many people don't actually know how to turn on the fog lights :)

you're not alone ;)

Lol trying to figure out the sequence to get my rears on, 3 switches in the right place does it..:)