The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Green with Envy,my supra,built by Envy

Guest Dave P

Guest Dave P

Hi,to all the members on the forum,when i was up at Envy last friday checkin on the progress of my supra,i managed to read all the comments that you guys had wrote,with the exception of a geezer called Alex i would like to say cheers nice one,and to alex,i thought long and hard about swopping from the hks 2835s to the present set up,but 8 second quarters is what i want eventually,even if it means fitting titan motorsports 3.4 stroker,which i plan to do at the end of next year,having the gt55/91 is going to be like driving an N/A below 3500rpm thats when the 55 begins to stir,but eh!after that it should go into orbit,having the crane cams massive profile should really help the breathing,we've also got a weldon fuel pres. regulator,weldon is more well known in the drag circle,funny cars and such,so its well up to the job,and bloody expensive.The kandy paint looks amazing,you have to see the car in the flesh to really appreciate it,the bodyshop have done a great job,blended the skirts into the front and rear wings,i've got to go back up to Envy on friday 16 when the paintshop will be done,the new wheels should be on along with the ap brake kit,the jun rear wing,do-luck mirrors,varis bonnet which i'm really happy to say fits,only just,i might have to put a bit of ali. tape on the under side,however the turbo will have a heat jacket,we eventually found one that fitted which i'm happy about.When i'm up and running i'll be lucking forward to meeting up with other supra folk,at the mo i'm using me mates laptop,i'll get one of my own when my finances have recovered,so thanks again for all the support people,i'm getting really impatient now to have it back,especially with all this good weather,18 months without it,see ya.

Hi to all the members on the forum.

When i was up at Envy last Friday checking on the progress of my supra, I managed to read all the comments that you guys had written. With the exception of a geezer called Alex, I would like to say cheers/nice one and to Alex. I thought long and hard about swapping from the HKS 2835s to the present set up, but 8 second quarters is what I want eventually, even if it means fitting Titan motorsports 3.4 stroker, (which i plan to do at the end of next year). Having the gt55/91 is going to be like driving an N/A below 3500rpm, that's when the 55 begins to stir, but eh!

After that it should go into orbit! Having the crane cams massive profile should really help the breathing. We've also got a Weldon fuel pres. regulator. Weldon is more well known in the drag circle, (funny cars and such), so its well up to the job and bloody expensive.

The Kandy paint looks amazing, you have to see the car in the flesh to really appreciate it. The body shop have done a great job and blended the skirts into the front and rear wing. I've got to go back up to Envy on Friday 16 when the paint shop will be done. The new wheels should be on along with the AP brake kit, the JUN rear wing, Do-Luck mirrors and Varis bonnet which I'm really happy to say fits! Only just.

I might have to put a bit of alu. tape on the underside, however the turbo will have a heat jacket. We eventually found one that fitted which I'm happy about.

When I'm up and running I'll be looking forward to meeting up with other Supra folk. At the mo I'm using me mates laptop, I'll get one of my own when my finances have recovered.

So thanks again for all the support people, I'm getting really impatient now to have it back, especially with all this good weather, (18 months without it).

See ya!

I have loved seeing your impressive beast coming together in the thread. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. :)

Guest Dave P

HI,DAVE HERE,THANKS FOR THE REPLY PEOPLE,I'M USING KEV'S LAPTOP AT ENVY H.Q. AT THE MO.JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BODYSHOP,THE CAR HAS ALL THE BODY PANELS ON AND THE JUN REAR WING I ALSO GOT THE BRACKETS CHROMED WHICH REALLY SET IT OFF.ITS NOT ALL GOOD NEWS I'M AFRAID,THE TRAFFICSTARS CAME ON WED. BUT TO ALL OUR HORROR ONE OF THE FRONT WHEELS GOT BUCKLED IN TRANSIT,SO A NEW ONE HAS BEEN RE-ORDERED,THE WOMAN IN JAPAN RECKONED IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS,I HOPE THATS TRUE AND ACCURATE'THE SET OF 4 HAVE TAKEN 3 MONTHS,THE OTHER 3 WHEELS LOOK FANTASTIC THOUGH,REALLY BLING IN 3D SUPER CHROME WITH GOLD CHROME PIERCE BOLTS,NOT TO EVERYBODY'S TASTES I KNOW,BUT IT SHOULD SET THE KANDY PAINT OFF WELL,KEV IS GOING TO PUT THE LATEST PICS UP TOMORROW,I SAW YOUR PS13 AT THE BODYSHOP JURGEN,GOOD TO MEET YOU THE OTHER DAY,FAB LOOKING CAR,THE BODYSHOP HAVE 2 MORE DAYS WORK ON MY CAR,THEN IT'S BACK TO ENVY TO GET FINISHED,TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN MY CAR LOOKING LIKE A COMPLETE CAR IN 18MONTHS,IT MADE UP FOR THE DISSAPOINTMENT I FELT ABOUT THE DAMAGED WHEEL,AS THEY ALONG WITH MY AP BRAKES WOULD HAVE BEEN FITTED FOR TODAY.CHEERS:d