The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Friday's dyno results and thank yous

GeordieSteve

Well it was dyno day on Friday for myself, Michel and Jay. IMHO everything went really well and I think everyone was happy with the outcome (especially Jay!). I had a minor issue with a boost hose so we ran on just the wastegate spring which was set at around 0.9bar and made 440 at the flywheel (I'd love to tell you what it made at the wheels but someone has nicked my dyno sheet! lol). A lot more than I expected and we were due to dyno it at 1.4bar so plenty more to come! Really I just wanted to post a few thank you's...

In no particular order:

1) Michel - For kicking this all off in the first place. He knew my car was in big trouble where it was and got things into action FAST. With constant updates I was a happy bunny

2) Stu - Stu's a great bloke and would jump through hoops for anyone. A complete and true petrol head, I just hope things calm down for him soon and he works on making his business the kind he deserves. I'll be doing a hell of a lot more business with Stu in the future without a shadow of a doubt

3) Ian - Absolute nutcase when it comes to motors! The bloke is incredible and I knew first time I met him he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I'd advise anyone thinking about having their Supra done here to have a few minutes with Ian. Again, thanks Ian, your a legend mate!

Oh and not to forget Jay for keeping us fueled up with cold drinks on Friday... didn't help me with my now 3rd degree sunburn tho!!!!!!