The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never seen this before

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Never seen this before individual temp gauges for each turbo.

went round to see vaderman in witney today and what a sweet supra he has veilside skirts and rear spoiler with bomex front ,full BPU.

gauges everywhere and fcon pro and boost controller. actually his car has pretty much all the toys including HKS rebuild and suspension.

nice guy and new to the club ,just trying to get him to one of the meets.

he has also offer to host a meet and BBQ for everyone on private grounds what a nice chap eh!!

Guest Geneb
I've never been a fan of "pour gauges into cannon, then fire at the dash" approach.

it actually looks really good as it has a custom dash on the passenger side:)

so good im gonna as marcus if i can take a mold of it next week.:)

watchmaker interior how do itake that lol:p

clocks everywhere.

I'm not knocking your car, your interior is v.nice, I just don't get why Jap cars have to have guages all over the show when the countless modified Porsches, Esprits & Mercs I have been in only have stock guages (some RUF'd 996TT's don't even have a boost guage).

Guest Geneb
clocks everywhere.

I'm not knocking your car, your interior is v.nice, I just don't get why Jap cars have to have guages all over the show when the countless modified Porsches, Esprits & Mercs I have been in only have stock guages (some RUF'd 996TT's don't even have a boost guage).

each to there own i say

clocks everywhere.

tuned behond factory specs maybe?