The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body/Spray shops (Reading, Berkshire)

fparrish

Any one know any good bodyshops in or around the reading area. I have tried a couple now and neither seemed particularily interested in helping, they were sprayworks and gks. Ideally looking for someone who actually cares and will do a nice job. If anyone knows if any exist in this area without having to travel miles it would be much apreiciated.

Fred.

Im just down the road from you, and Im taking mine to GVN, the're in Chiswick, its a drive, but Im in the Supra so not bothered but their work is very good. I have seen a few now from them and have always been very impressed with the finish.

I met the guys there for the first time the other day and have to say Gerald is one of the nicest blokes I have met, he had a good chat with me not just about what I want doing but the appreciation for cars as well. Then met the guy who does the body work and ended up chatting to him for another half hour. And with cars sat there worth twice as much as ours you know your car is good hands.

Sorry to ramble on a bit, and lick their arse, and people have said it before, but simple fact is, I was very impressed, and its nice to get that treatment now days.......:cool: