The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent help needed

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Has anyone got a pitures of some fitted Bomex Skirts supplied by knightracer.

particulaly the sill inside the door and the bit with air intake at the rear.

the bodyshop have f**ked it completely and have also screwed my bonnet as there has been a reaction to the paint.

worse yet he polished it all up and said nothing apart from have alook around and make sure your happy.

only when i picked up on these things did he ofter to respray.

Guest Geneb

just been back to get photos and make it perfectly clear in MY OWN WAY to him what i thought and what was going to happen next to my car.

the bonnet has already been rubbed down and is being nitromosed whatever that is and the kit is being refitted.

what gets me is when i had a go at him for trying to pull a fast one on the bonnet he's like hands up mate im sorry.

this guy has just set up his own business can't really see him lasting long

Guest Geneb

heres pic's of the work they have done couldnt show the bonnet as its been stripped down already.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7516&d=1181390176

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7517&d=1181390203

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7519&d=1181390242

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7518&d=1181390225

seriously bad

Guest Geneb
Was it somewhere close to you Andy?

yeah company in witney Doug i dont wanna slag there name too much till i get my car back but im seriously gutted about this ,even had my new shades and tunes ready for the car:(

if it wasn't for the fact i've gotta be a good boy i would have wiped the grin from his face, thing is i would never dream of giving service as bad as that ,hell i fix p.c's f.o.c. for people who bought them elsewhere on the off chance they may return one day

Hi Andy

I had my bomex skirts from Knight racer.

the fitting wasn't too difficult to do but there is a slight protrusion of about 3-4mm where it abutts the door. by pulling it back slightly to the rear wheel it was possible to avoid it rubbing and it didnt make that much difference visually, tbh.

As for the sills of the skirts, they do curve up very slightly and there is some mild rubbing about 120mm. Neil at body shop would have shaved some off the bottom of the doors but I needed the car so hes doing it next week for me.

Neil said the kit is a good one, including the finish and I've been very impressed. Photos attached, hope they help:

drop me a pm if you have any questions,

Linda

x

Guest Geneb

Well i still aint got my car back so called in after showing them pic's of linda's car and my kit is looking properly fitted and the bonnet has been resprayed ok , just needs the kit painting and polishing then its back to me by friday i hope.

i aint ever trusting a bodyshop again without a contract of completion nearly 3 damn weeks now driving a 1.2 corsa its killing me.

Guest Geneb

well called round today and the car hasn't been touched since yesterday so beginning to wonder if its going to be ready Friday:(

Guest Geneb
Hi Andy

What a slack bunch of tw@ts!! give them some grief mate :swear:

Lx

seriously getting me down this now.:(

i will be down friday mate shall we go round and say hello ;)

f**king right we are:)

here are some pics

nice car

Guest Geneb
Heres a hug :friends:

and heres a gun to shoot the b@stards :hunter:

lolx

Thx Linda

no offence dude but the guys that did yours need a proper slap

Yeah i know im getting wound up by the minute