The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insulted

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

i've been away on hols this last week at centre parcs ,when playing the fast n furious arcade game i selected the supra which dont handle like a supra, anyway got talking to some of the guys in there 17-24 year olds about the supra and the power you can get and do you know what they all agreed on?

"The Supra is OLD FARTS JAP POWER and DATED as the EVO's and 350z's are the business now!"

i was like fuck off what do you drive and the reply was my mums matiz i nearly pissed myself

i've been away on hols this last week at centre parcs ,when playing the fast n furious arcade game

Er, which center parcs ? We got back today from Longleat having been there since Monday. If you were at Longleat then we prolly passed each other :D And just how crap is that FnF game :faint:

Guest Geneb
Er, which center parcs ? We got back today from Longleat having been there since Monday. If you were at Longleat then we prolly passed each other :D And just how crap is that FnF game :faint:

LMFAO i was a Longleat just got back today and yes that game was shit ,but the weather was great ,all good apart from that walk back from the lake lol

LMFAO i was a Longleat just got back today and yes that game was shit ,but the weather was great ,all good apart from that fucking walk back from the lake lol

Yup, weather was good, never been to CP before but seemed okay. Couldn't be arsed to go ALL the way to the lake tho, I've seen Ducks before :D Oh, and avoid the pancake house, TINY portions for too much money ;)

Guest Geneb
Ain't you a bit old to arguing with kids in amusement arcades?

ya know me jake i'll argue with anyone when im bored:)

oops has there been a clamp down on language while i have been gone are is branners just bored?

was the use of the word 'f*****g' absolutely necessary when talking about a walk back from a lake? I think not. We have left the swear filter off as we feel people can moderate their own language. Would you use that same sentence in front of your children?

JB

Guest Geneb
Would you use that same sentence in front of your children?

JB

will watch language but no i dont use language like that infront of my kid and last time i checked kids weren't posting Actually i'll take that last comment back lol

was the use of the word 'f*****g' absolutely necessary when talking about a walk back from a lake? I think not. We have left the swear filter off as we feel people can moderate their own language. Would you use that same sentence in front of your children?

JB

Its amazing how fully grown adults use strong language!!

Best it stops in case any underage children buy a Supra!!