The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ive just sold my n/a

SilverSoop

Hi guys, ive had a really bad day, ive just sold my n/a to my mate for £3600 because i was on my way to buy a tt. It was being sold at autobmc at rickmansworth near watford. It was a really nice black 95' supe, it had 59k on the clock, trd spats, trd skirts, front spoiler, a nice set of 18'' alloys and was lowered by tein suspension and it was going for £10995 which i thought was a good price especially for its condition. Just as i got there as it was a royal pain in the arse to find, a bloke from sweden had just bought the car over the phone!! Im absoulutely gutted, i had my heart set on that car and now its gone! If i was there just 10 minutes earlier, i would of had it! To make things worse, i asked the dealer what he would offer me for my n/a. He said he would offer me £3750! I couldnt believe it, tbh, i really didnt think i would get that for my n/a. So ive lost the tt,

my n/a and £150! :(

So i have to find a good tt in a hurry!

Guest Geneb

pick my TT up tomorrow from the bodyshop and cant wait as had component infinitys fitted through out and sub in boot.

hmmm time to sell now i think i have an itch for a 500bhp MR2

That’s gutting but… think about it this way £3600 was an ok price to get for your NA in the current market and IMO £11k is too much to pay for any supra in 2007. So now you can go and find another car without worrying about having your old one sitting around for months and buy it for a few grand less than you would of making the £150 insignificant. Good luck with the search.

Guest NINJYA

You will be car hunting then - ill keep my eyes and ears open for you - cheer up though , its not that bad - you have the excitement of finding a new car now - if you need a lift to look at one give me a shout.

You will be car hunting then - ill keep my eyes and ears open for you - cheer up though , its not that bad - you have the excitement of finding a new car now - if you need a lift to look at one give me a shout.

Yeah ok thanks george, i might take you up on that offer! :D

Lets just hope i can find a good one!

Guest Geneb
Yeah ok thanks george, i might take you up on that offer! :D

Lets just hope i can find a good one!

no touching shane!! thats the part i always get slapped at lol..

seriously though bud i hope you find the right one

Guest NINJYA
Good news, ive sold my car but i'll be keeping her for a while until i get my tt as its getting imported from japan.

So i can still drive her until then! :D

you took my advise then - have you picked your tt yet then? its good to wait you appreciate it more when it finally arrives! :)

you took my advise then - have you picked your tt yet then? its good to wait you appreciate it more when it finally arrives! :)

Yeah i took your advice!, as soon as i got back from reading, i phoned up the guys at autobmc, went through all the details and im going to get the tt imported-should arrive around christmas time :D

Cos like you said its exciting to get one imported and really im in no hurry! I know i said i was but if i was to pick the tt i wanted up now, i would lose a load of money and i might as well go in my back garden and set light to my cash! So when they finally import the tt, i know it will be a nice one! :D ;)