The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im loving it again

JamieP

Just got back from turbofit and im in love with the car again, giving it some beans on the back rd's home and it is peforming faultlessly, got a new GT4088 on her and it feels faster than its ever been:)

Gonna go give it a good clean now and go out for a cruise in it tonight.

Still flogging it mate?

Not sure yet bud, if the right offer comes along then yes.

who needs a lambo anyway. thaught u were going to turbofit again this weekend? or did u get it early?

Nah finished work early today so thought id beat the rush;)

Glad to hear it.

So you're using the 0.96 A/R gt4088 now right, rather than the 0.81 A/R you had before?

Seems like a good match for the Supra doesn't it? I'm liking mine a lot. :thumbs:

Yea seems great so far, deffinatly a bit more laggy than the old .81 one but seems to make good top end power, im seeing Dan next week to fine tune it but the AFR's seem spot on tbh:)

do the inside as well , or are you waiting for me to do it lol

Funny you mention that, its going for its mag feature with jap performance on tuesday... you busy monday?:D

haha said yesterday on the phone to you bet you will fall in love again lol

mate gonna need that seal if its ok feel like changing the front main seal for the 3rd time:(

Spare one got busted trying to get it in bud, i may be able to get some more from the states though, ill speak with my mate.