The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fao Turbofit 'greg'

lockys96

TBH its very hard to weld a hanger to an exhaust pipe without it being a compromise, admittedly the first pic looks a bit messy but a large part of that is down to it not being cleaned up afterwards, also its practically impossible to weld something thin and not get makes on the inside, if there isn't any marks then i would say that there isn't adequate penetration, so its liable to fall off! the others don't look terrible, and i see why the middle pic looks confusing as its been done to provide damping from side movement which will sometimes cause a knock.

No witch hunt intended, if any trader did this to an exhaust, it would still be the same. Just told it like it is, shoddy workmanship.

i wasnt directing that at you, just in general, this board seems to pick up speed with them very quickly for some reason :search: