The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice new clutch fitted

Mike M

Just got my car back the other day with the new stock clutch and flywheel fitted and gearbox seals. What a difference its made, no rattles or juddering car feels alot nicer to drive now. Got some of that Fuchs Titan ATF 3000 in the box too and so far it feels good so touch wood and all that.:)

Is it worth trying to sell on the old flywheel? The mechie told me it still had some life in it.

How Heavy is it lol!!I nearly fell down the loft ladders trying to get it all the old stuff up...

It weighs about 25-30Kg I'm sure...the shipping would be more than the flywheels worth;)

Fecking heavy mate yeah, got to be at least 25kg. Might make it into a nice ornament or something:D

Just got my car back the other day with the new stock clutch and flywheel fitted and gearbox seals. What a difference its made, no rattles or juddering car feels alot nicer to drive now. Got some of that Fuchs Titan ATF 3000 in the box too and so far it feels good so touch wood and all that.:)

Is it worth trying to sell on the old flywheel? The mechie told me it still had some life in it.

Glad to see you are back on the road mate! Clutch and Flywheel always make a difference whether its new OEM or Aftermarket! Hope everything goes well with the car.

Cheers,

Joe

Glad to see you are back on the road mate! Clutch and Flywheel always make a difference whether its new OEM or Aftermarket! Hope everything goes well with the car.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks matey, :)

Spent the whole day polishing her and playing around with bits & pieces as you do. Hopefully the problems are settling down now.