The mkiv Supra Owners Club

completed pic

Guest mk47

Guest mk47

car went to bodyshop just over a week ago to have a bumper and skirts fitted along with damage to the front and rear arches repairing, heres one pic of the completed work.. more to follow later :)

had a last minute change to top secret front too which i wasnt very sure about but now its on im quite pleased..

excuse the quality its only a phone pic

sp1.jpg

Guest mk47
Looking good Maz, me old mucker :)

Did you sort those problems you were having with the geometry?

Not yet all bushes at the rear need replacing. Will be doing these soon though. Hows cyprus you lucky bugger?!

Guest mk47
Looking good Maz!! ;)

Are you that please that you took one massive picture!!:D

H.

lol, i got some more but the size is too big to upload. putfile wont let me log in either so if somebody can host them for me let me know :)

Sorry for size of pics, maz sucks.

http://www.powerperformance.co.uk/images/04062007089.jpg

http://www.powerperformance.co.uk/images/04062007090.jpg

http://www.powerperformance.co.uk/images/07130001.JPG

Guest mk47

cheers. ill get some better ones off a digicam in the next few days. these are just off my phone :) i think it looks great lol

Guest mk47
looking good Maz, it looks more like a supra now so you could say now you have a supra ;) :p

lol thanks bro. i really love the look, after speaking to you that day at TF i lowered it down too, pics do not do it any justice!

Not yet all bushes at the rear need replacing. Will be doing these soon though. Hows cyprus you lucky bugger?!

Its gorgeous out here - a nice 28 degrees with no clouds in the sky at all, and a pool next to the bar in case I over heat :D

Its gorgeous out here - a nice 28 degrees with no clouds in the sky at all, and a pool next to the bar in case I over heat :D

You'll be havin' lunch now then. Lucky sod. Have a pint for me will ya. :)

Love the look of that car mate, not ott. Skirts are making the look for me. Well done. :)