The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Poor Car In pieces

SupraJames

Dont worry not a crash or anything, but the bonnet has had to go back to the bodyshop as it cracked, and rear wing strut needed to be polished up as looked a little dull before.

So while those are being done, all the dash has been stripped out and prepped along with the Bomex front I have been repairing and prepping and it all goes off to paint tomorrow with any luck..!!!

Engine cover needs to be re-painted as I dropped it :(

Also sun is out and so you can see the colour a little better, first pics I posted up the car looked dark blue..!! Have also started swapping the blue hoses over to Purple :)

Uk seats look really good with that colour mate.

Nice car:)

really i dont like them, am planning on a re-trim at some stage, black leather with indigo alcantara centres.

Cheers Daman, had a boost gauge where the clock was, but have replaced it now, was going to put the clock back, but changed my mind and modified the dash to house a lighting control unit.

Yeah Bomex did take quite a bit of work, must have had about 10 coats of paint on it, first silver then black. Loads of nasty and quite deep paint cracks and lots of nicks and bumps, so lots and lots of sanding, filler, then more sanding and its as good as new.

I will be fitting it and keeping the other as a spare, after a fix it lol

Just need some better looking rims, and at that point i'd marry you.:p

lol, well would love some, just dont have the budget for them at the mo. Some 5 spoke Deep Dish's would be awesome, my fave rims are the RO_JA R2-5's I think they are, the ones on the General Li Supra anyway..! But way out of my price range.

Not unless any nice traders want to sponser the car in return for have big graphics with their name all over the car lol..!