The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seems a bit cheep

TRD-Rob

You can guarantee its broke his heart spending all that money on it. Ask sheefa how it feels I'm sure he'll tell you. Mattanna on the aristo board has similar feelings about his aristo after its engine cost him a fortune. I was all up for burning my range rover last week after I had almost critical electrical faults. Its very easy to get into a frame of mind to get rid of a troublesome car and in your own mind knowing the trouble its been you price it low to shift it on before it starts to cost you more money.

Damn, that is ridiculously cheap! Engine wise it says all is good, but really not sure you can be too hasty on the level of other work it may need!

Yeah thanks Dangerous, agreed it's not easy. It looks like I'll be stripping the more full fat parts in all likelihood end of June (RLTC, BC, Chrome bits etc) in order to drop the price down to circa £7k and get £8k back. :(

Well guys i did a HPI check on this car as i was acturly going to buy it.

If anyone wants to know any info on it PM me.

But just so you know

"the Vehicle has been the subject of an insurance total loss payment"

Dated: 25/06/1996

So has been damaged! and for them to payout in 1996 when there car was only 3years old the damage must of been pretty bad!

carbonisation, the previous owner didn't change the oil :(

he's got previous mot's to proove mileage and it's got service history up to a certain point

What a waste for the sake of a visit to a garage and a few quid.:(

Mind you there are alot of usless folk out there no wonder its now part of the driving test to demonstrate checking fluid levels.