The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Proposal: Supra only meet at Squires?

RedM

As the monthly Squires meet appears to have become open to everyone and their safe European cars plus the crooze mob, how about changing dates and making a Supra only mini-meet.

Or maybe ask the Skyline OC if we can join their meet at Squires?

It's hardly getting packed with euro boxes, we only had 2 in the carpark last night and one went over the road.

It's open to everyone every night so there is no reason why you can't go along whenever you like, the main biker nights might be a bit too busy though.

Personally I'd rather go somewhere else and leave Squires for the monthly meet as normal.

Guest Deggers

Funny you should be talking about this cause I just bobbed on here to invite you Supra guys to our meet this month. Skyline / Supra meet considering we are the "kings of the road" with mutual respect for each other. :D :d

At the moment I hold our monthly meet on the 3rd Sunday of the month (sometimes it clashes with top gear) but the boys prefer a Sunday meet otherwise it interferes with midweek work schedules.

Im happy to bring the meet together and turn it into a joint monthly meet if we can sort a regular date out.

What we are doing at the moment is varying the venue. For the past two months we have moved from Squires (due the large amount of bikers) and met over in Humberside (beverley) and then gone for a bit of a drive up the east coast and then back to Leeds.

This Sunday we have arranged a meet at the Redbeck Cafe which was suggested by one of our members and possible a place the Supra OC uses?

I will post a seperate invite up in this area section. Might be a good place to meet and discuss some ideas between members of each club? :innocent: :D

Guest Deggers
We used to meet at the Redbeck. Mmmm tea and bacon sarnies.

If I wasnt sold on the idea of meeting there the other day I sure am now if they do tea and bacon :D :d :D

Guest Deggers
What about Murgatroyd's fish and chip emporium at Yeadon?

The food is good and it would be a good drive out.:)

Theres hardly any car parking is there?:(

Morley (Leeds), i just thought if it was Supras only we wouldn't need that much room. :)

Actually having just checked there is a 2nd car park that I had forgotten about so there are a few spaces. So perhaps not such a bad venue after all.

Mike

murgatroyds.jpg

Why dont you all come over to my house each month, i can start up the bbq and once the dyno is in we can at least have a play with that??

Just a suggestion as its only like 15 mins from squires.

Plenty of parking here too

Andy

BBQ you say? I'm in!