The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the difference?

Guest clownhat

what if any are the major differences between a jap supra and a uk supra?

There is a guide on the main page. Can be a bit of a mine field mate. What are you looking for and we will tell you if it is possible!!

Oh and welcome!!

H.

There is a guide on the main page. Can be a bit of a mine field mate.

I was just going to paste the link until I saw his first post. :D

He could well have been joking , but I don't think it's the correct way of entering any forum.

Give the dude (Or hopefully a sexy chick who likes to post naked) a chance... We were all n00bs sometime...

(PS - If he isn't a 'sexy chick who likes to post naked' then burn him, her, whatever)...

Guest WJX808
Jap ones are better thats all you need to know :D

I definitely agree...UK specs seems slower in terms of pick up and mid range...also the absobers are harder for japs

Guest clownhat

geezzzz.... in my defence i hadn't slept very much in the last two days! i really know nowt about import cars and am just looking to do some ground work.

i am interested in the whole turbo car / big bhp after building a 220bhp westfield but i think i'll do some more research on things before asking in future....