The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paintball Day Out

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

ME ME ME

I love paintball!! I can recommend it to all!! Paintball adventure (near bristol airport) Is a really good place and accepts deposits for group days.

Hamburger hill was also good but not been there in years.

But yes ill definatly be up for this! Guns and camo stuff and things that hurt? How can it go wrong:)

Guest Phillw454

Cheers for that michael, had a quick look and it seems a good deal, cant remember exact prices for the day but i managed to use around 900 paintballs (youl run out of gas before you do ammo:p ) and i think that cost me around £40 for the day with food etc.

Guest richymotor

wew went out for my stag doo last year and we did a whole day and i used around 2500 paint balls lol .... it cost rather a lot

i couldn't walk properly for a few days and i officially got the worst paintball injury hamburger hill had ever seen (two paintballs hit my in the same place on my neck and it splayed open pissing blood everywhere)

best day ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Phillw454

lol!! Nice one!

The worst i ever got, was the horn went, game end, and i was right buy an enemy player so i stood up and just sort of said close or something, so she replys have you been shot?

:search: no i said, then from around 2 feet away bang!!!! Clean on the inside of the leg. Now that hurt!

Then she realises the game is over and apoligises. Lol still bloody hurt.

Guest richymotor

owch, i remember shooting martin lol .... jim just said quick there's someone behind you so i shot him lol .... he wasn't happy.

i couldn't see a thing lol my mask had steamed up ... still it was funny though

wew went out for my stag doo last year and we did a whole day and i used around 2500 paint balls lol .... it cost rather a lot

i couldn't walk properly for a few days and i officially got the worst paintball injury hamburger hill had ever seen (two paintballs hit my in the same place on my neck and it splayed open pissing blood everywhere)

best day ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that was a good day. Very expensive but worth every penny

owch, i remember shooting martin lol .... jim just said quick there's someone behind you so i shot him lol .... he wasn't happy.

i couldn't see a thing lol my mask had steamed up ... still it was funny though

Yeah that was great, or the bit where i shot the marshal in his forehead because my mask was steamed up. Do you think we can get Martin to go again so we can all shoot him? He got so pissy.

went to paintball adverntures .. had a great time there. One thing I discovered is that the guns are de tuned with a few holes in the barrel to let some gas escape .... sooo i made sure i was holding that bit of the barrel from that moment on covering the holes, im sure it worked ;) lol

hi guys ! Sorry for the wait i had to wait for the postman !

Im thinking of booking next month at hamburger hill it seams to be the best !

Q : do u want to go for a half a day starts at 9.30am till 13.00pm or 13.00pm till 17.00pm all equipment included except boots costs £10.00 each

OR

A full day starts at 9.30 till 17.00 all equipment is included AND a TWO course meal ! Cant be bad ! Cost is £15.00 each.

However the paintballs are sold seperately they are £3.50 for a bag of 50 paintballs or £30.00 for a bag of 500 paintballs.

This day out can be cheep depending on how bad your aim is, or if you think your rambo to wether you need 50 balls or 500.

More paintballs can be purchased on the day !

I now have a brouchure if anyone has any questions.

Please let me know of any dates in which you cant make

during july.

Its ok saying yes im up for that but ill need all your money up front ( Checks fine ! ) as its very hard trying to chase people for money !!

Of course if you know a mate who would like to join us that grate, more the merrier !!

Please let me know your views and numbers to arrange further details . claire ****

Hi guys, the dates are availible for 21st july, 28th july or 4th august.

Please let me know which dates you cant do ! Claire ***:)

So far these people are intrested in going : Phill, Jaymdee, Edge, Michael, M45seg, Harps, Jim, and Me. Is that right so far i know a few more but havent concirmed yet . Ask your mates to join if you like .