The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A hint of things to come...

supragold

Bibby Bodystyling (the guys who recently painted my motor and own the Candy Red Chargespeed) are building a drag supra. Lets just say its gonna be AWESOME. Note the -12 fuel lines and 2 speed drag box. :blink: This will be road legal but has had a wheelie bar fitted to aid traction. ;)

Thats all I'm gonna say on the matter. Your all just gonna have to wait :tongue:

02062007211.jpg

02062007213.jpg

02062007214.jpg

02062007215.jpg

02062007216.jpg

02062007217.jpg

02062007218.jpg

02062007219.jpg

That looks mental. A proper job too :D

Different class to us, we are still street legal class ;)

Gaz.

quote: This will be road legal but has had a wheelie bar fitted to aid traction.

come on Gaz, you can do better than that ;)

but, both cars will be amazing by the looks of things!! bring on the comp :D

That looks mental. A proper job too :D

Different class to us, we are still street legal class ;)

Gaz.

This will be street legal. He intends on MOT'ing it on completion. Although it would be pretty mental seeing that pull up next to you at the lights lol.

They've put the wheelie bar on just to see out of interest what times it could get compared to without one from what i understand. I'm not sure on the engine build side of things TBH I'm not sure if its going to be anything like your build but the -12 fuel lines look like they mean business :eyebrows:

This will be street legal. He intends on MOT'ing it on completion. Although it would be pretty mental seeing that pull up next to you at the lights lol.

They've put the wheelie bar on just to see out of interest what times it could get compared to without one from what i understand.

It's road legal - but it can't enter in a street class at the Pod. ;)

It just means he'd but up against much stiffer competition in the Pro Class, but I can't see that being a problem with that level of spec. Even with 900hp he'll get a 9 and with 1200+ an 8.

Gaz.

It's road legal - but it can't enter in a street class at the Pod. ;)

It just means he'd but up against much stiffer competition in the Pro Class, but I can't see that being a problem with that level of spec. Even with 900hp he'll get a 9 and with 1200+ an 8.

Gaz.

Could he enter without the wheelie bar?

Yeah I remember talking to Carl at santa pod about his project, he has gone for the same rear end as the CRD car. I think he was also looking at using the same gearbox as Leon from JPS but he still needs to sort the engine out so it looks like it will be more of a "one to watch" for next year.

Kevin

Definately one to watch for next year I think. Might be lucky for late this year. Yeah, he has got the same rear end as the CRD motor. Not sure TBH who is building the engine Gaz. More than likely GBH who will put it all together. Be stupid not too as they know their stuff and are in the unit opposite them lol. GBH are currently building a time attack car at the moment which should be around late this year / early next. Not a supra though. Carl's in the middle of painting the shell for them. Between them they do some real nice work.

looks like its gona be ace, but, unless i have this wrong, how come a bodyshop is building a drag car?!

I know. Thats exactly what I said. He just wants one. lol. He has the show car supra (chargespeed) now he wants the drag supra and he is also in the middle of sourcing a shell to build a drift supra. I think he just likes his toys and it all gets his name out there hey.