The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any stock supras on the road?

PAG

Bit of a crap thread i know but since gettin my supra 2 years ago i have only seen one other supra that was stock every one i have seen lately has a veilside or similar on it and dont get me wrong they look lovely but it seems to me that a stock supra is quite rare theese days and pos more individual?

Does any body have a picture of a silver 199 stock supe with the 17inch turbo alloys on it?

nice iv seen a set of 17" turbo rims with good tyres for sale think il buy them:d

What are the facelift indicators like to fit mate?

The side ones just pop out pop in, the front indicators take a bit more doing, headlights have to come out, there is a write up on here somewhere if you try a search.

I won't be kitting mine up but i have 18's to go on & i will eventually put a dragger on.

cheers mate will have to get them realy brings the car up to date imo .So does that mean there could be a set of wheels up for grabs?:D :p :D

Yes at some point i will be selling them not sure when though & theres a queue im afraid, lots of people are going back to the stock look. I agree the facelift lights are a big improvement over stock.

chrisavila100 your car looks awesome.

Yes at some point i will be selling them not sure when though & theres a queue im afraid, lots of people are going back to the stock look. I agree the facelift lights are a big improvement over stock.

chrisavila100 your car looks awesome.

Cheers mate!

When i went to suprapod and saw all the lovely supra's up there that made my mind up to keep her totally stock (looks wise)

The oem skirts+spats look good, but would have to have them fully blended! otherwise they look a bit stuck on for my taste!

Which lights are we talking about front or rear?