The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh WOW!!!!

T2 MSW

Picked up the new Sup on Friday, Traded in the old NA Aerotop for a standard TT.

All I can say is holy sh*t!! The car had sod all petrol in it when I picked it up so I was taking it easy till I could find some V Power. Pulled out the services after fulling her up and when the second turbo comes on line I had the bigest smile on my face ever!

Ive had to wait a while to pick it up due to some issues !!!! but every minute of the wait was worth it just for that feeling.

See you on the 30th to those on the NW Bala lake run.

That smile never fades mate, enjoy but take it easy around bends, especially in the wet :)

Oh and get some pics up :D

Will do Gaz! I was gutted that I had to rush to pick it up realy because I was going to London on friday, even worse is Ill be here till tuesday but hopefullt tuesday night ill be able to get the wheels on it, get it cleaned up and post some pics. **Weather permitting **

Yep i imagine the wet will be intresting! May leave the crap stock T/C on for that one

The smile will last for years mate, trust me ;)

Was the car from a forum member? Stock or BPU?

Cheers Mate Im sure it will!

The car is completly stock with OEM skirts on! till the weekend anyway when my Volk GT7's will be going on - boost guage, Ice & refurbed lights ;)

Yep i imagine the wet will be intresting! May leave the crap stock T/C on for that one

If you've got a pre-facelift TT without the silly snow mode traction control function then you'll be fine m8. My '93 TT traction control is just fine.

Assuming you have decent tyres fitted you'll have a job making the traction control even cut in.

I think general opinion agrees that it's the Snow mode traction control on '97 TT onwards that is an issue.

cheers All.

Its touch and go about Mascrat tonight to be honest, Im leaving London at 4PM train gets to stockport at 6:30 could be a rush to get there but ill give it a go!

Cheers about the T/C, I may have a play in the dry and the wet so I know what to expect.

Mascrat isnt until next monday mate :D

cheers All.

Its touch and go about Mascrat tonight to be honest, Im leaving London at 4PM train gets to stockport at 6:30 could be a rush to get there but ill give it a go!

Cheers about the T/C, I may have a play in the dry and the wet so I know what to expect.