The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next reading meet sept 9th

DEF

Sorry for the late post last time and thanx 2 the 2 sweet supras that turned up last time 45 modded Jap cars in all.

:flame Dev

THE meet was great last month the naxt 1 is on 9th sept @majetski stadium Comet car park j11 m4 reading 7PM

should be huge.

:)

Heh...I actually have that week off, I may come up and join you :)

I'll see if a couple of the Hampshire meet people want to come up as well, should be able to get there in about an hour or so depending on traffic.

Originally posted by Jive

Heh...I actually have that week off, I may come up and join you :)

I'll see if a couple of the Hampshire meet people want to come up as well, should be able to get there in about an hour or so depending on traffic.

I'll be up for that as long as I've got me motor back from Dude before then.

Originally posted by Jive

Dunk, when are you supposed to get your car back from Dude?

Well it was supposed to be going to him this Weds and ready a fortnight later but there's been a bit of slippage because he's been held up by a supplier so can't finish Phil's car. Hopefully he'll be able to start on mine after the weekend so maybe he'll have it done by Sat 7th Sept. Unless there's any other hold-ups, which there usually is if we're being realistic. But I'll be going to Reading if I can.

its that standard colour thats browny / bronze (polite) or Monkey Shit Brown (not so polite). Not favoured by most, although i don't mind it personally and nearly brought one myself. not that it matters who likes it, its just that it may be a close ish match to what is a standard colour. TBH its probably more different than at first glance and especially so if a MSB sup was next to this 'Thunderstorm' colour.

Originally posted by Scooter

its that standard colour thats browny / bronze (polite) or Monkey Shit Brown (not so polite). Not favoured by most, although i don't mind it personally and nearly brought one myself. not that it matters who likes it, its just that it may be a close ish match to what is a standard colour. TBH its probably more different than at first glance and especially so if a MSB sup was next to this 'Thunderstorm' colour.

OMFG! I don't want a brown car.

It's not brown though, it's black/grey with titanium white flip. If it's remotely brown looking when it's done I will be most disappointed.

I can't belive it looks at all brown IRL though. I doesn't even look brown in that pic to me.

Got me worried now. :conf:

Ok i went so where were all you guys then?? :twak: :twak:

Was only 1 other Supra there and the rest was scoobies, hondas mr2s and nissans skylines ect, oh yeah FTOs!!!

Good turn out though, about 40 to 50 cars, got moved on though this time to outside PC world.

Fun even if i was alone with 1 other supra, who was that , anyone on here as didnt get to chat.

Sorry, couldn't make this due to a company who I thought were gonna need my help and decided at 7.30pm that they didn't! :(

Was not impressed as I was looking forward to another meet.

Will try and make the next one if it's a monthly occasion.