The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last summer with the supra..:-(

SUPRALOOPY

Well this looks like the last summer I'll have the supra:cry: :bye: ....

With all thats going on in my life ATM and the rising taxes ,cost of living, job not certain,and the Mrs wanting to move :blink: !!!

I'll be at JAE and I'm gonna try and get to as many meets as poss, but after the summer I'm taking her off the road to do all the niggly bits and then put her up for sale:hang:

to say I'm gutted is an understatement, I have worked very hard to get to this stage in my life, having come from fuck all and never had a bean of help all my life:tongue: .

I know that once you get rid a car like this you will very rarely get another as life goes on and you never quite manage to do it:(

So I'll see you all at JAE and I'll always be around on here (I hope) but no more supra(unless a miracle happens)

Well peeps Its been emotional having a supra but all good things come to an end!!

I'm off to cry a bit now knowing that I'll have to get rid soon..:( :badmood:

Dave:(

I know that once you get rid a car like this you will very rarely get another as life goes on and you never quite manage to do it:(

Not always true. I had a TT about 8 years ago, which I sold. Now I have a 964 and an NA (didn't want a TT this time). Just depends what you want in life. If you start re-populating the earth, that often seems to stop people having cars like this.

david david david,, it's ok your see it every day as i'm gonna have her off you...

Well this looks like the last summer I'll have the supra:cry: :bye: ....

With all thats going on in my life ATM and the rising taxes ,cost of living, job not certain,and the Mrs wanting to move :blink: !!!

I'll be at JAE and I'm gonna try and get to as many meets as poss, but after the summer I'm taking her off the road to do all the niggly bits and then put her up for sale:hang:

to say I'm gutted is an understatement, I have worked very hard to get to this stage in my life, having come from fuck all and never had a bean of help all my life:tongue: .

So I'll see you all at JAE and I'll always be around on here (I hope) but no more supra(unless a miracle happens)

Well peeps Its been emotional having a supra but all good things come to an end!!

I'm off to cry a bit now knowing that I'll have to get rid soon..:( :badmood:

Dave:(

don't let chris buy it, he'll just crash it.lol

really sorry to hear this mate, you should really think about starting you own bodyshop, would get loads of work from the forum

Don't think my paintwork is good enough:p

Really though its to much hassel to set up a bodyshop so I'm fooked mate :(

Sad news indeedy Dave :( :imsorry: Hopefully things will settle down before long and you can get another supra ;) I know your used to the power of a TT but a manual NA is still fun and wont do too much damage to your pockets...still feels like there's an unrepaired hole some of the time but better that than no supra at all :blink:

Good luck with everything hun, hope it all comes together without too many tears and stay on the forum :p Not met you yet but will see you at JAE :)

lolx

Linda