The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wots this N/A worth

Wayney

Hi Guys,

I've been offered an N/A Supra, 94 model I think

Black, 5 Speed Manual,

Its got an after market exhaust, air intake, Gold BBS Rims, apart from that the rest is standard.

Thinking of buying it to break as parts or to sell on, wot do u think it's worth?

:)

Only down sides is that it got a couple of keyed scratches on the drivers door, bonnet & roof. The panels are not dented, the lightly scratched as it's not keyed down to the metal. Just thought it'll be a good donor car for some one.

Mileage is 75k miles, No service history, a couple of owners in the UK + Japan, condition is ok (acceptable). the panels that have been keyed would need to be resprayed. To be honest, the car would prob need a flat and a full buff and it'll come out nice again.

It has stock Jap brakes, rear spoiler, interior is in good nick, will need a bit of a valet to bring it back to good condition. Alloys are in good nick, its the cross over BBS that u got on the VW Golf Mk 3 VR6, in gold.

I was offered it as a Part EX, on another car I have in stock, so just wondered if it'll make a good donor car for parts. :D

So wot do u reckon its worth?

is it driveable?

i dont see the point buying a perfectly fine (apart from scratches) supra and breaking it.

Its just reducing the population of cars that people can buy and enjoy :(

get it sorted and sell it on. someone would enjoy that

is it driveable?

i dont see the point buying a perfectly fine (apart from scratches) supra and breaking it.

Its just reducing the population of cars that people can buy and enjoy :(

get it sorted and sell it on. someone would enjoy that

Fair point, yes it is drivable, I've not taken it for a spin but it drives ok. Its been sitting for a while, but it does fire up 1st time, no smoke or oil leaks. Engine sounds sweet, just a service & cam belt required, tyres look in good nick, and the after market exhaust does not look that old either. So on 1st impressions it looks ok except the keyed scratches.

id have had that when i was looking. love black cars.

prefer the facelift dash tho :)

not 2 bad miles ether

Cheers for the advice mate, will see wot the fella wants for it and I'll decide whether I take it on. Its a shame to see such a nice car go to waste, coz the bloke was on about just scrapping it, I think he's just fed up of it as it was keyed out side his house and just wants some thing more low key like a Focus :(

Cheers for the advice mate, will see wot the fella wants for it and I'll decide whether I take it on. Its a shame to see such a nice car go to waste, coz the bloke was on about just scrapping it, I think he's just fed up of it as it was keyed out side his house and just wants some thing more low key like a Focus :(

He wouldn't get much for scrapping it surely!!

Offer him a grand!!:D

H.