The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I cant wait

jazz1

i so cant wait guess all you guys must love driving your supe in the sun with heads turning, just spoke to my dad and because hes been buisy he said he will begin on my car next week 100% i hope so. I have everything and when its on the road im goimg to get all my suspension and wheels fitted so will have pics soon, iv been waiting 4 years to drive it:(

its not really 4 years is it,

its more like just under 2,

seeing as ure old man only gave you the car then.

plus u have been insured and could drive it, you were just scared that ure image would get damaged, and someone might see u.

:)

well first of all its my car:) my dad gave it to me on my 18th birthday but couldnt drive it due to insurance. My dad had no interest in it so its just been parked up starts all ok and drives fine. im 22 now and have a wicked insurance quote from sky but just waiting for my dad to finish spraying it, as for my kit

do luck nose

do luck skirts

do luck front wings

tsII bonnet

trial rear

ganador mirrors

its such a pain but id be so looking forward to driving it everyday

pics are in my garage of the multi colour supra lol, but its going to be all black