The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got them in!!

Havard

I know it is just another Supra with leather seats but it was a big must on my wish list...!!

Thanks to the guys who helped me this afternoon in this thread!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=113143&highlight=leather+seats

I have now got my leather seats fitted and I must say I absolutely love them. Thanks to Flukey Lukey for donating them, although I did give you £350 as a tip........:D

It makes a massive difference to the interior....:woot: :ecstatic: :woot: Here are some pics but my car is almost everything I wanted when I was looking and don't ask me what I have spent to get it that way....:rolleyes:

PICT0897.JPG

PICT0898.JPG

PICT0899.JPG

H.

Thanks for the comments guys. Only had 1 reply last night. Was beginning to think that no one loved me.......had to cry myself to sleep on my huge pillow!!:)

It is a good time to change seats to leather one! Your arse will stick perfectly during summer heat :p

That's the last thing I need. It was so warm yesterday, you could have done the washing up in the crack of my arse.....:D

Looking good Paul :)

Glad you didn't have too many problems fitting them *cough* http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=113143&highlight=leather+seats *cough* :D

Look after them won't you :)

I also fitted my new seats today, took a little longer than expected but got them done in the end so I'm a happy chappy now :D

Pics Luke!! I gave your old seats a bit of a treat with some leather moisturiser and touched up a couple of small marks with a bit of shoe polish.....;)

H.