The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Daddio

Guest Daddio

Just thought I'd say g'day from Australia. Just got my first Supra after a long wait (not a lot about on the west coast of Aus!)

Hopefully I have got the attacching of pics right, as I would appreciate some idea of what wide body kit is fitted! Basic TT 6 spedd, a few bits and bobs under the bonnet, previous owner showed dyno read out at 440RWHP.

DSCN0475.JPG

DSCN0476.JPG

DSCN0480.JPG

Guest Daddio

Yes, Perth. And whilst it may be a short winter, its about 30 degrees cooler than summer! Almost down to 5 degrees and its only the second day of winter!

Thanks for comment on the car. Took a while to find this car, and despite a few scratches and a damaged exterior mirror, seems ok (ok, it needs more numbers on the speedo, as it runs past the measly 180 km/h when I get to fourth gear!) A respray is on the cards, as the blue flames on the back are a bit too much like something my daughter would drive!

Still interested to see if anyone can identify the body kit...previous owner didnt know either...

Guest Daddio
It's Bomex kit. Well the bumper, skirts and spats are anyway.

The wheel arches and things on the wings look to be one-off.

The blue 'flames' are supposed to be waves aren't they?

Jake

Thanks. I have no idea what kit it is. Apparently it was fitted in Japan before coming over to Australia. Even the bonnet is fibreglass (where there arent any holes!) Quality and fit seems to be good. The aluminium wing is quite a common one here, have seen the same (and others with minor variations) on other cars (mostly Skylines and Soarers) usually with small 'chute packs underneath!

Not sure about the waves, but I guess its what it may have been...

I liked Hampshire when we were there last year, but didnt see any Supras running around! Probably as I was enjoying English pubs again after a long absence!