The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tunnel run take 2

Guest S13Girly

Guest S13Girly

Hey chaps

Sorry for the real short notice but i couldn't remember my password :rolleyes:

We (being Japgirls) are doing another tunnel run and for those of you who came last time it was brilliant! THis one is next saturday the 9th June, once again in aid of charity, this time 'The Eve Appeal'!

Hope hope hope you guys can come x

Let me know what you think!

Its gonna be 4 quid a car again as its going to charity and stops the chavs very worthwhile lol. If you interested in coming the paypal for the tickets is [email protected]

Write me a list of your names etc (i'll keep my fingers crossed I haven't left it too late ;) )

Rach xx

Guest S13Girly

There is a convoy of cars coming up from reading way and surrey and some coming from essex, suffolk, and lots of places! come anyway its brilliant fun ;)

Guest S13Girly

Glad to see some of you boys are coming to join us :) even better to see you have come and said hi on jg ;)

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night :D

How did this go guy's an gal's ?, any pics or vids ?.

It was top night mate... really heavy traffic in london and missed a few tunnels... lim ehouse was shut but was good.

will get some pics up soon if i can and dave has a vid, i hope as i was doing it as he drove so could be messy lol