The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cusco 6pt Roll Cage

Gruggs

looking for a proper cage.

The other option is to get one custom made for the car and welded in but i was looking to see if i could get a bolt in cage that would do the job.

Can pick up the cusco 6pt for £616 from the UK distributer.

Cheers

G

I think the cusco one is less showy - especially if its a front and rear cage. The rear only cages dont really do anything.

With mine being an aerotop i really need to connect the front and rear to stop the flex so might have to be welded in cage

G

yeah i was aware that the plated would need to be welded in to allow a secure bolting point.

I think i'm now looking at getting a local scottish guy (Andrew Gallagher) to make me a cage. He's shit hot with them and anything to do with race prep.

Just not sure whether a bolt in is good enough or go the whole hog and get it welded in.

Cheers

G

My cusco 6 point should be arriving this week, i can send some picies if you need them, as chris says it wont stiffen your car that much, i`m fitting 1 for the ring trip and i use the car for trackdays more than anything these days.