The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need some dashboard advice

evanshaw

Am thinking of getting one of those carbon fibre look dashboard conversion kits from ebay. Seen a few pics of others from here and they look ok.

One problem, my dash is currently walnut, eeek! I hear you say, but it came with the car. Think it was an option on the GZ's??

Anyway, what do I have to do, should I attempt to peel this off or stick the carbon fibre straight over the top?

Guest mk47
Am thinking of getting one of those carbon fibre look dashboard conversion kits from ebay. Seen a few pics of others from here and they look ok.

One problem, my dash is currently walnut, eeek! I hear you say, but it came with the car. Think it was an option on the GZ's??

Anyway, what do I have to do, should I attempt to peel this off or stick the carbon fibre straight over the top?

Keep the walnut one mate its so rare :D i have one.

Yup, All I'd need to do is get a suede jacket, slippers and a pipe and the picture would be perfect! :)

Have you got those too? ;)

He stashes the pipe and slippers in the glove box, along with his monacle and baccy pouch :D Not seen him in the suede jacket yet but I'll keep you posted!

:lol: Maz!! xx