The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Black Tt

BOB B

Looks sweet, you sure its not a uk car? It has even got that bit of plastic square pipe on the left side of the engine block that mates up with the bonnet scoop :cool:

it could be a complete uk engine............

I 'think' the uk's have a more complicated abs and traction control brake pipe setup...........compare Bob's photos to those in this thread....

Bobs has an extra 'bit' to the right and nearer the wing.........now would you bother changing all this as well..............could be a uk with the leather swapped.......

Diff cooler, would add weight to this, chassis plate would confirm it as they are not in the same format as the jap ones see here......

Hang on a sec,

is that not the one that someone posted about a while back, the bloke went to look at it and we went through the chassis no's etc and it came back as a j-spec aerotop in red or something along those lines..

It looks very much like it, minus the spoiler and with wheels.. I remember going to see it as it was on our way to dropping our kids at their nans..

I hope i'm wrong and hope i don't cause any unwanted stress but if it is, its dodgy mate, sorry. Lets see if I can find that old post..

it could be a complete uk engine............

I 'think' the uk's have a more complicated abs and traction control brake pipe setup...........compare Bob's photos to those in this thread....

Bobs has an extra 'bit' to the right and nearer the wing.........now would you bother changing all this as well..............could be a uk with the leather swapped.......

Diff cooler, would add weight to this, chassis plate would confirm it as they are not in the same format as the jap ones see here......

I see what you mean, either way I would try and find out about the history of the car.