The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what would make you get rid of your supra

liam1

for me it would be what seems to be the never ending rain,am i the only one who thinks it rains all the time if i am lucky enough to wash and polish my car it will no doubt rain straight away after spending a lot on the car it spends its life under its cover sitting on my drive.

Hmmm, after some serious thought, I'd only get rid of the Supra if I gave a lift to Vanessa Phelps and Jo Brand on a 'Friday nights going commando night' and they suffered from a nasty bout of chronic diarrhea in stereo.

One of the reasons I visit London by train.

Well, I don't mind the rain so much because it's my daily car. Mine will go eventually - probably because I want a second 911 that I can use as a daily car - but after some debating, I've decided it won't be this year.

for me it would be what seems to be the never ending rain,am i the only one who thinks it rains all the time if i am lucky enough to wash and polish my car it will no doubt rain straight away after spending a lot on the car it spends its life under its cover sitting on my drive.
I bet you weren't saying that last month when we had the hottest April for 300 years.

My body work being done by a blind incompitent knob head for the second time, hating my car every time i look at it, and to be honest, really not giving two shits about it, putting it on ebay for 99p start price and starting again.

A few lessons learned from the current project though.

A: Dont use candy paint.

B: Dont buy cheap TRD kits

C: Next time, my 15 month old daughter will paint it, so i know i'm goin to get a better paint job than the tosser thats just done it.

Rant over. :tongue:

I hope you don't blame me for that, Jez. I told you it was shit when I sold it you. That's why I didn't want it!

Lol. Na, actually the kit dont look half bad now. It just looks like its been prepped with an egg wisk! He rectified all the faults with the kit from the initial fitting, but obviously got bored when it came to the prep work for the paint. :rolleyes: Knight racer bekons later this year. :D

I love the rain in mine!... OK - So it's only an NA, but I have more fun in it in the wet :) - The only thing at the moment that's make me get rid of mine, would be a turbo'd Sup...

Yeah what the hell, if the rain makes you wanna get rid of your supe then do so and buy some boring 4wd yoke! rain is half the fun :D

What would make me get rid? a straight swap for a Lotus Esprit V8 twin turbo, straight swap for a threesome with Jordana Brewster&Lexa Doig. Everything has a price though, especially if its easily replaceable with another one.

rain is half the fun :D

Especially with my rear tyres in the state they're in!... (Erm, slicks :S)

Ah well, got some Toyo Proxy T1-R's on order, might have to take it easy when they're fitted, for about a minute :)

If I could get rid of my supra I would in a heartbeat, would not lose sleep over it. I hate my supra I really do however I would go out and buy another one straight away.

At the end of the day it is only a car!

That made perfect sense to me Mark!!:rolleyes:

About £10k?

10K for me too!! Although mine is an NA.........:D

H.