The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash light ID please

AndyT

Bit newb like but I can't read Japanese :) and don't want to wait until next Tuesdays meet.

So if anyone can id the lights that should be on when the key is pos 2. Would be grateful folks. Ta.

The switch in no.4 baffles, it's defo aftermarket and doesn't seem to do anything. Been around the car with it in both positions, nuffin.???? Anyone know what a switch placed here normally does. ????

Cheers folks.

DSC00062paint1.JPG

DSC00064paint2.JPG

DSC00064paint3.JPG

DSC00061paint5.JPG

The switch at bottom of dash has been put there by a previous owner, it could be anything from fog light to a flux capcitator.

As mention the first ring is the airbag light comes on for a few seconds when you start the car then goes out.

Thanks mate. I'm just trying to id things to be fixed / investigated for a service later on.

Cheers.:)

The second picture there is nothing in that circle, it is meant to be a gap, and the top on is the ABS light

ABS light comes on momentarily. Is that right. Also does anything show to the right of the ABS light?

Thanks mate.:)

ABS light comes on momentarily. Is that right. Also does anything show to the right of the ABS light?

Thanks mate.:)

When you turn ignition on the airbag light and ABS light will both comeon and then go off again after a few seconds when car is started, I dunno about sitting with the key in postion II as I never do that.

When you turn ignition on the airbag light and ABS light will both comeon and then go off again after a few seconds when car is started, I dunno about sitting with the key in postion II as I never do that.

Ah. too quick for me. Will closely watch for the airbag light next time. Thanks bud. :)

• 1 month later...