The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You should be proud of this forum........

Rogue

Hi Guys & Gals

Hope you are all well

I just have to say you all should be really proud of this forum. I sold my Supra last december (through neccessity) and one of the things I missed most is this forum. I still pop on every now and then and MrHanky keeps me posted on interesting stuff but I have to say there isn't another forum like this one.

I bought a DC5 Integra and joined a couple of type r owners forums but they are no where near as laid back, funny and friendly as you lot.

So in conclusion, be proud of this forum, there are very few around that contain members like you guys!

soppy story over!

:D

xx:clap:

Hi Guys & Gals

Hope you are all well

I just have to say you all should be really proud of this forum. I sold my Supra last december (through neccessity) and one of the things I missed most is this forum. I still pop on every now and then and MrHanky keeps me posted on interesting stuff but I have to say there isn't another forum like this one.

I bought a DC5 Integra and joined a couple of type r owners forums but they are no where near as laid back, funny and friendly as you lot.

So in conclusion, be proud of this forum, there are very few around that contain members like you guys!

soppy story over!

:D

xx:clap:

Well said!

Ive owned two sx's, and mr2 and now the supra. The sxoc and this forum are by far the most friendly two on the web.

Safe to say ive been put off mr2 ownership partly because of the whole mr2 "scene".

These days i think the owners clubs are a huge part of the owning experience, and can make or break it :cool:

So far i have no complaints about supra ownership :p

LOL, you soppy tart Vic :)

It is the best forum that I have been a member of by far. Almost all of the other forums seem too serious for me and lynch anyone (that god for bid) goes faster than the speed limit in their sports cars :)

Only downside is having t*ssers like Cable and Johnnyknox on the forum :)

LOL, you soppy tart Vic :)

It is the best forum that I have been a member of by far. Almost all of the other forums seem too serious for me and lynch anyone (that god for bid) goes faster than the speed limit in their sports cars :)

Only downside is having t*ssers like Cable and Johnnyknox on the forum :)

:friends:

I work / write on another industry forum connected to work and I only wish it was as entertaning and light hearted as this.. it is one of the privalges of owning a sup...

on the subject of Jamie's retirement from JZA80.. can we have a sticky called "my car is considerably more powerful than Jamie P's"!?

I used to get "oh your on that forum again"

Now she has come to terms that its now a way life.

Some of my mates think im sad but i dont care. And like others have done, ive met some great people from this forum. And met up with some the other night and had a realy good time even though it was pissing down.

Safe to say ive been put off mr2 ownership partly because of the whole mr2 "scene".

Ah I'm hearing you mate, I still have my MR2 turbo project which I intend to finish, but you feel as welcome as a dose of the clap on the forums !

Do like this forum tho :) When I sold my first Supra, I felt a right charlatan staying here so bought another :D