The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stop sliding around in your seat ?

Sharpie

Want to stop sliding around in your seat? There's an easier solution - eat more pies.

I can't begin to think how this effects the pretentioner arrangement and likelihood of snapping your neck in an accident.

:D :Popcorn: and doughnuts...and muffins...and chocolate....:eyebrows:

Well I took delivery of these today, and in no more than 10mins I had them in place.

All I can say is, WOW! No retrims necessary, no new suspension set-up, just set the CG Lock to fit you, and what a difference it makes. You do feel part of the car, and it seems like it handles much better, and more like a small sportster than I'd even believe possible.

I must admit they are a little pricey, but its definitely saved me money and hassle in the long run.

Highly recommended! :)

:Plug:

Look at the linky in my sig :innocent:

Yes I know they are lovely, but I can't really justify the cost at the mo, what with a leaky conservatory roof and crap guttering. These were the next best thing. Promise!

As for the shopping channels stuff, that was the old me, and I have nearly re-sold all of that tat on Ebay now ;)

I will say this tho, don't knock it 'til you try it. They work for me!

It basically works similar to an aeroplane seatbelt. You set the belt across your lap, lock it in place (which will undo easily if necessary), and it will stay in that position. You would have to release it, or the belt latch to reach over to the passenger footwell etc, but the upper part of the belt stays exactly as before, ie flexible and comfortable, so you still have complete upper body movement, as you wouldn't with a harness etc.

It actually feels better once its on, cos it doesn't just lock up when you are trying to lean forward (pre-tensioner) etc, as I've noticed they can do when you are driving. Which is a tad annoying!

With one of these you wouldn't need bucket seats and a harness, because it does most of the job (80%) on its own without ever having to change your 'stock' seats.

If you are interested, I'm trying to get some agreement with a mod to offer their discount code. Can't say fairer than that!

I will say that RobSheffield's seats are lovely tho, but I can't justify buying them! :)