The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey from Surrey!

slyspark

Hey everyone!

New member here from Surrey!

Not got my Supra yet, but well down the road to buying one, got some test drives lined up this week, which is cool! Been toying with the idea of getting one now for a while, finally decided to get shot of my new, sensible car and go for it - you only live once after all!

Can't think of a car I'd rather own, they just look so stunning!

Anyways, hopefully a few other ppl on here in my neck of the woods - any tips & advice much appreciated!

Rich :)

Hello and welcome to the club, where abouts in Surrey are you from..? I used to live there for many years :)

I'm in Godalming (a little, out of the way kind of place that no-one's ever heard of!) Just down the road from Guildford...

It will be the first tuning step for you if you get a twin-turbo, so the offer is there if you want to ;)

I'm between Camberley and Bracknell if you wanna come find me

Yep, one thing for sure is it will be a twin turbo....

....cool, might just have to take you up on that!

Guest PhilB36

Hey everyone,

I'm on the border of surrey/kent in biggin hill.

My local kebab house the guy there has the blue baby-v? Anyone know that car?Also a silver supra in biggin hill I think!

Hope you don't mind me saying hello on your thread Sly?

I'm in Godalming (a little, out of the way kind of place that no-one's ever heard of!) Just down the road from Guildford...

I'm a few miles away from Godalming................if you are looking at any that are close to home i'd happily have a look at it with you..........

Cool, looks like there are a few ppl around here then, which is good!

Maybe I've seen some of you driving around? Maybe even ur the guy who works in the office park over the road from my house and drives past every day in that lovely silver soop? If so, I'm well jealous... ...Every time I see that car, I just want one more and more!

Hey everyone,

I'm on the border of surrey/kent in biggin hill.

My local kebab house the guy there has the blue baby-v? Anyone know that car?Also a silver supra in biggin hill I think!

Hope you don't mind me saying hello on your thread Sly?

The silver one could be mine :)

I know Steve from the kebab shop very well. It's almost my second home

And hello Sly

Maybe even ur the guy who works in the office park over the road from my house and drives past every day in that lovely silver soop? If so, I'm well jealous... ...Every time I see that car, I just want one more and more!

Cattershall Lane by any chance? Sideskirts and five (thin twin)spoke wheels? that will have been Snooze...........just sold it i believe.......

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the purchase... Im not too far away either in Reigate. Mine should be road going from this weekend (been a long time...:) )

Always good cars on here for sale, see For Sale section... And some of the traders.

Guest PhilB36
The silver one could be mine :)

I know Steve from the kebab shop very well. It's almost my second home

And hello Sly

Hi Mr Angry,

yeah it is you! Isn't there another silver/white one in the area? Got a funny number plate?

I know Steve as well remember when he got the supra, was it silver? Him and his brother always had beemers before he said to me. Have you seen the r32 skyline in the area as well?

Cheers,

Phil

Cattershall Lane by any chance? Sideskirts and five (thin twin)spoke wheels? that will have been Snooze...........just sold it i believe.......

Went last week. Look out for a big, black Aristo instead! :D

I was in Godalming a couple of weeks back having a brew.... weirdly..

If you're through again in the daytime, give us a shout next time and come say Hi!

Yup, that'll be the one - I live right opposite the entrance to the office park - used to watch out for it every day... ...the more I saw it, the more I want one!

Shame, gave me something exciting to look at in an otherwise dull road! Hehe, maybe the tables will soon be turned and he'll have to look at mine every day!

Hi Mr Angry,

yeah it is you! Isn't there another silver/white one in the area? Got a funny number plate?

I know Steve as well remember when he got the supra, was it silver? Him and his brother always had beemers before he said to me. Have you seen the r32 skyline in the area as well?

Cheers,

Phil

There is a silver one with a Northern Irish plate about. He waves when I see him but I don't think he is on here.

There is also a spoilerless blue one. He is on here but I can't remember what his username is.

I take it you mean the white skyline?

Do you have a supe? or are you thinking of adding to the Biggin population?

If you're through again in the daytime, give us a shout next time and come say Hi!

That would be cool.

Charlotte's folk are in Farnham so we're up around those parts every couple of weeks. I'll give you a shout next time we're around :)