Guest hurricaneX75

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Geneb
Nah, just women constantly throwing their knickers at the windscreen...

(I may have just made that up)...

I heard it was bricks bud;)

Funny you should mention this...

Was sat in the pub on Saturday with a few mates and one of em said, "I need a new car, but which one?"...so of course I suggested a Supra...to which he said "nah it's a chav car"...I was like "YOU WHAT!!"

First time I had ever heard it being called a chav car....took me back a bit. :(

There are idiots everywhere and they all bleed the same, sorry but I get F**in angry at being tarred with the "burb" brush, I feel the need to educate the idiots that shout sh*t when they don't have a fu**n clue what they are talking about, last time I had Chav shouted at me I was driving back from the cinema at the beach in Aberdeen, which is where a lot of chavs hang out fair enough, but when some idiot shouted I felt the urge to alight the vehicle and calmly give a mkiv.net card to the person in question and request that he try the site for some further information about our much loved choice of automoblie.

Either that or I jumped out the car threw a card at him and told him to log on and get a fu**n education.

Rant over!

I seriously doubt a chav will ever be able to run a Supra no matter how affordable the Supra becomes..

You seen the price of a N/A these days :blink:

easily affordable, ok they wont maintain it and run it in to the ground but it doesn't stop them owning one :(

well just because the prices have fallen doesn't make it a chav car does it? Some models might be affordable to some chavs, but so are many cars, so are they all chav motors too?

I've not heard that said personally but at the end of the day it's just jealousy so who cares anyway

maybe some dog of a supra, run into the ground and with tasteless and detracting mods would make a chavs car, but there aren't many of those around are there? Those types of car/owners are very much the minority. Most supra owners are enthusiasts who look after the car with highest levels of care and attention and have higher than average levels of knowledge about their cars - hardly a typical chav or chav car me thinks

unfortunately with the prices of supras dropping very quickly.eg . I have seen a high mileage N/A locally for a tad over 2 grand.

The chav element can now afford to buy one.

I saw one the other day and I was quite horrified to what had been done to it!

It was modified to a similar level to a corsa or saxo.

Skinny wheels on the back which looked like cheap shite-wrong offsets ,the wheels were the same width on the back as they were on the front.

Then stickers all over it ,a 4" fan ducting in the engine bay for a cool air feed.A hole was butchered into the inner wing which looked like edward scissor hands had been let at it!

he was also dressed like a chav and drove out of the petrol station wheel spinning all over the place to which most of the other people in the petrol station shook there heads.

I guess the time is here now when the supra reputation will be tarnished:rolleyes: